When Items Will Be Accepted
Accepted items will be received in the lobby:
Monday through Friday
8 a.m.- noon
1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Accepted Medical Items
Medically necessary items will be accepted at any time.
Approved Property Items
- Approved commissary items from a transferring jail
- Approved medications and eye wear
- Legal materials
- Medical alert bracelet or necklace
- One religious medallion (must be appropriate size)
- Personal funds
- A plain wedding band (no raised stones)
Visitors may bring pre-approved items for inmates including:
- Anything specifically pre-approved by the Jail Administration.
- Magazines, newspapers, and books must be sent directly from the publisher, and must be specifically addressed to an inmate
- One set of Court clothes (for Circuit Court only)
- Pre-approved legal materials and religious material in reasonable quantities
- Visitors may not bring inmates stamps, photographs, cards, magazines, etc.
- Medical items (inmate must submit request slip for approval through the Medical Section)